Sunday 1st June, from 9.30 am to 12.00 midday.
You are invited to an entertaining and informative morning in the bushland, overlooking the Brisbane River, at Westlake/Riverhills.
- Watch the Geckoes Wildlife Presentation which features live Australian wildlife to look at, touch and learn about. Children love them. Bring your own chair or mat.
- Enjoy a riverside Walk along the Coucal Trail, guided or on your own.
- Fossick for Fungi with Megan on a Fungi Walk.
- Find out about your local Bushcare and Environmental Groups.
- Join us in a delicious morning tea.
All of this will be free, being funded by the Lord Mayor’s Suburban Initiative Fund.
Nature Morning beside the Brisbane River will be hosted by Centenary and District Environment Action Inc. (CDEA), Wolston and Centenary Catchments Inc. (WaCC) and Brisbane City Council’s Habitat Brisbane.
It will be held in the Bushland Reserve, next to the Big Fig on the corner of Tennent Street and Westlake Drive, off Horizon Drive, Westlake.
For more information please check the CDEA web site www.cdea.org.au, WaCC web site www.wacc.org.au, WaCC Facebook page www.facebook.com/WolstonAndCentenaryCatchments or contact Shealagh Walker on 3376 1287.