Publications referred to in this text:
- Fuhrer, B. (2005) “A Field Guide to Australian Fungi”. Bloomings Books Pty Ltd.
- Grey, P & E (2005) “Fungi Down Under: the Fungimap guide to Australian fungi”. Fungimap.
- Grgurinovic, C.A. (1997) “Larger Fungi of South Australia”. The Botanic Gardens of Adelaide and State Herbarium and The Flora and Fauna of South Australia Handbooks Committee, Adelaide.
- Tait, R. (2007) “Fungi Out West”. Chinchilla Field Naturalists’ Club.
- Young, A.M. (2005) “A Field Guide To The Fungi Of Australia”. University of New South Wales Press Ltd.
- Queensland Health & Environmental Protection Agency (2007) “Plants and fungi poisonous to people in Queensland”. Queensland Government.
In Australia, fungal collections are held in most of the State Herbaria.
Information is also available from the virtual Australian Herbarium that is being developed.
Some Other Organizations Are:
Email: fungimap [at] gmail.com
Web: Fungimap website
Sydney Fungal Studies Group
Perth Urban Bushland Fungi Project